"iPages have enabled us to let our website manage all our online orders, stock and fulfilment exports. Their understanding of our business processes really helped us grow online."MAKE International
- Website Design
- Stock Control
- Back Order System
- Product Attributes
- Visit Site
MAKE International was first established in 2005 by entrepreneur Dominic Speelman. Joining forces with ceramics designer Keith Brymer Jones in 2008 the MAKE International brand portfolio now includes Keith Brymer Jones ceramics and textiles, the ceramics range from Scion and, most recently, Jane Foster glass and ceramics.
The company has distributors in a growing number of countries including Australia, Norway, Belgium, New Zealand, Denmark, Sweden, the US, Canada and the Netherlands.
Alongside the trials of any startup, MAKE faced the challenge of selling to both retail and trade customers in multiple countries, at differentiated price ranges, and from different distribution points. The site had the additional complexity of selling a highly customised and variated product range.
The iPages Solution
iPages partnered with Dominic to capture his brand online, and utilised all iPages’ functionality to meet his varied business requirements.
MAKE benefits from:
- A clean, professional, and strongly branded design that reflects MAKE’s distinctive style.
- Strong UX to enable simple navigation throughout the site.
- iPages’ access control features for retail customers.
- Retail and Trade price differentiation.
- Product variants and searchable filters.
- Stock control across all MAKE sites.
- Seamless integration with multiple fulfilment centres.
- Management of customers and full financial reporting.
- A store locator so customers can find local stockists.