"Working with iPages has been fantastic for me. The way it allows for so many product options has been amazing and has really allowed my business to flourish. Its fairly easy to use and if I have any problems then I am able to contact the team and get answers there and then. I love it." Emma Jacques, Owner - Gracie Jacques
- Website Design
- Visit Site
Gracie Jacques was launched in Spring 2011 by entrepreneur Emma Jacques. Emma had a passion for designing meaningful gifts for loved ones, and so decided to turn her hobby into an online business.
Gracie Jacques creates bespoke hand painted signs for both customers and businesses, and has a large customer base throughout the UK.
Gracie Jacques had a website that was slow and could not be easily edited. It did not have full sales order processing that dove-tailed seamlessly into CRM and email campaigns. The challenge was to create a website that reflected Gracie Jacques’ unique brand, whilst managing both B2C and B2B customers. There was also the additional complexity of selling a highly customised product range that customers could create themselves.
The iPages Solution
iPages worked closely with Emma to develop software that ensured that each product could be fully customised by visitors to the site, and enabled B2C and B2B sales.
Gracie Jacques benefits from:
- A beautiful and strongly branded design that reflects Gracie Jacques’ eclectic mix of fonts and products.
- Strong UX to enable simple navigation throughout the site
- Retail and Trade price differentiation
- Product variants and searchable filters
- Customisation of each product so customers can create a bespoke product
- Management of customers and full financial reporting