eCommerce Website Design and Branding
- A well designed and branded website that not only looks good, but makes usability a priority focusing on customer engagement and ease of navigation.
- Responsive design and optional mobile site
- Intelligent product searches to enable products to be found easily
- Styled products with product attributes, variants and categorisation.
- Unlimited pages, products and images
- Ability to accept multiple payment methods (on account, Card payments or PayPal) Social Media share icons (if required)
eCommerce Website Backend and Accounts Management
- A simple CMS that ensures that changes to your website are easy to make.
- Fully functional back office that enables you to add folders, pages, image galleries, videos and a blog
- Editable products with images, descriptions, price breaks on quantity purchases and discount vouchers
- Full sales order processing system to manage customer orders, invoices, credit notes with automated personalised customer emails at every stage of the process
- Manageable customer accounts with aged debt analysis and open invoice reports
- Direct payment integration with Sagepay, PayPal and with you own merchant bank accounts where payments are received the next day through our PCI compliant card processing provider
- Ability to sell to both trade and consumer within the same website (optional)
- Option to drop ship from multiple locations and change shipping by destination, weight, price and product
- Comprehensive web statistics using PIWIK stats, with customisable reports to track website traffic, performance and conversions
- Full optimisation of the website using meta-tags, head tags, key words and customisable SEO-friend URLs to assist our clients to perform well on Google.
- Built in HTML email campaign functionality (if required) to create, design and send email campaigns to selected customers or contacts with full response statistics and click-analysis
- Digital Marketing support through our SEO partners specialising in PPC marketing campaigns
All iPages eCommerce websites are hosted by Khoo Systems on their own mini cloud, backed up in triplicate and monitored 24/7.
To view our portfolio of eCommerce websites, click here or contact us for more information.