"It's been a great experience but it's not a straight forward website. It's a very complicated website - to be able to upload your own fabric and view it up close and at different sizes. iPages are very friendly people and you feel like you are working together to the same end." Janet Warren, Owner - Print Me Pretty
- Customised Fabric eCommerce Website
- Front-end Website Design
- Website Branding
- Product Preview
- Ability to purchase others designs
- Integration with Printing Software
- Visit Site
Print Me Pretty was formed in 2013 when entrepreneur Janet Warren recognised a gap in the market to sell custom designed fabric online. The company has been steadily increasing its market share and seen sales grow month on month.
Janet had a vision to allow printmakers to sell to one another, and built a community of fabric-lovers who could share designs and ideas.
As a startup Print Me Pretty faced the challenge of finding the right website company that they could work with to make their ideas a reality. They needed a company that could offer bespoke coding at an affordable price was challenging, as was sourcing a web development agency that understood design and could give advice on growing the business online.
The iPages Solution
iPages worked with Janet to make her dream a reality. As iPages had many of the features that Print Me Pretty required, we were able to develop a bespoke module that dove-tailed with the iPages’ software. This meant that customers could design their own fabric designs and see them created into fabric for their own use. The fabric could also be bought by others and a commission would be received for fabric sold.
Print Me Pretty benefits from:
- Full brand identity creation plus custom website design
- A strongly branded website that reflects the demographic of web users.
- Bespoke coding that is easy to use for both the customer and the Print Me Pretty team.
- Strong UX to enable simple navigation throughout the site.
- A good working relationship with the iPages’ team that is on hand to answer questions and give advice on how to increase market reach.
- Access to affordable development so that the features and products of the website can grow when needed.