"Being able to manage all of our website channels together has made significant time savings. We are able to display different prices and quantities for retailers and wholesalers, and seen our revenue increase significantly." George Clowes, owner of P. de Jager
- Multi-Channel Website
- Front-end Website Design
- Linked Wholesale & Retail Channels
- Catalogue Management
- Product Attributes & Variants
- Visit Website
P. de Jager & Sons Limited was started 146 years ago as flower bulb specialists and in 2012 granted a Royal Warrant, appointed Supplier of Garden Flower Bulbs to HRH The Prince of Wales.
P. de Jager Bulbs historically sold to customers using a bi-annual mail-order catalogue. As their sales increased and their online presence grew, they faced the challenge of selling online to both wholesalers and consumers. The ageing demographic of their consumer meant there were were concerns around online usability and cross-device compatibility.
Additionally, the large catalogue of bulbs provided an annual headache for the staff to maintain, particularly to both consumers and wholesalers.
Since partnering with iPages, P. de Jager Bulbs have worked with iPages since 2007 to sell to both consumers and wholesalers across multiple websites.
iPages designed and built the de Jager trade and retail websites, making use of the iPages product attribute features to let visitors find the bulbs they are searching for. Both the consumer and wholesale website channels are linked to help the team easily update products, quantities, and prices to save time updating both websites.
Website orders, invoicing and accounting information is stored within the iPages platform and the team use this to help their internal accounting.
De Jager benefit from:
- A bespoke website design that reflected de Jager’s brand and demographic.
- Searchable product attribute filters that enables customers to buy according to their needs.
- A Trade website and Consumer website with updatable products
- Related items that helps the customer to choose complementary products.
- Management of customers and full financial reporting.
- A blog that outlines helpful planting tips.