iPages Shortlisted for Best eCommerce Product at 2017 eCommerce Awards
iPages are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for the Best eCommerce Product (not exhibiting the eCommerce Expo) at the highly prestigious eCommerce Awards for Excellence 2017.
Now in their ninth year, the eCommerce Awards continue to celebrate some of the best the eCommerce industry has to offer across retailers, web designers, and eCommerce software providers.
As part of our submission, we demonstrated how the iPages e-commerce content management platform uniquely solves the problem of requiring multiple pieces of software to manage an online business along with sharing the benefits of the platform and the ease of management.
To date, the iPages client base has largely grown through referrals and we were very pleased with the strong customer feedback we received from surveying our client base within May 2017:
- 73% of clients rated the quality of the iPages platform as ‘Excellent’
- 75% rated iPages as much better than other website providers
- 64% of respondents rates iPages as excellent value for money
Additionally, we gave our customers an opportunity to anonymously comment:
- “It's been great, thank you. I love the site, I love the personal contact and support.”
- “Always positive and proactive. Calls and enquiries always dealt with promptly.”
- “I love iPages. The team is always so friendly and helpful. They explain things clearly and send me detailed instructions if it's something I can do myself. No complaints at all.”
So, we are grateful to our clients for their kind comments, it is exciting to see how the platform is continuing to help SME's sell online and we look forward to hearing the final result of the eCommerce Awards 2017.
The list of other finalists is available on the eCommerce Awards website here, and we'd be grateful for your support through comments and shares, in the run up to the awards ceremony.