Magento 1 End of Life - What you need to do now
If you are using Magento 1, today (30th June) is the last day for updates and support for the platform.
This means you will no longer had bug updates, fixes and maintenance for Magento 1.
If you are on Magento 1 and have not yet taken action to upgrade provider, now is the time to act!
Magento 2 will cost you at least £15000/year, while iPages typically is only £4800/year.
Why iPages is the alternative to Magento 2:
- Integrated Stock and inventory control included - no need for a system like Brightpearl or Linnworks.
- iPages is constantly updated and maintained - extra features coming all the time
- Customer groups, specific pricing, remarketing options -> Tailor pricing to each customer you have
- Powerful vouchers and discount codes -> upsell, run campaigns and promotions
- Multiple Variants, attributes, price breaks and sales configurations -> Configure products the way you want them to be
- Integrated CRM -> Track engagement and contacts with leads, customers and accounts.
- One-page, integrated checkout
- Custom Delivery Zones and Areas
- And last but not least... it costs less!!
You're probably exploring options - why not get in touch to see how iPages could do much more for you than Magento1.
If you are looking to expand online in a serious way, get in touch today and see how iPages is the option for Magento1 customers.